Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Crazy Caitlin!

 

Meet Caitlin - my favorite niece. (I only have one.) She's one of the most creative people I know. She's always been full of energy. And she is completely crazy! But I love her.


She likes to make up songs, organize skits, write stories and create personalized greeting cards. I'll give you an example of a song she wrote:

Cows, cows, cows
They make the world go 'round
They make a funny sound
They go moo moo-a moo-a moo-a




Caitlin is and always has been a straight A student. Her mind is a constant and moves at the speed of light. I make her stop and process what I've said sometimes.

Outside of studying and hours of homework, she plays lacrosse. 

She's a sweet kid and LOVES her hair played with or brushed. That we have in common. 

When she was 3 or 4 and would go places, as soon as she sat down or got settled, she would take her shoes or socks off. Silly kid! 

Here are some questions I asked Caitlin. You can glean more about her here.



If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?
Crawl up the sides like a spider monkey, open the lid.

What would you do if you just inherited a pizzeria?
Turn it in to something else where I could sell weird things I make or into a place for stray animals.

What famous person’s party would you like to crash and why?
Zac Efron because he’s the sexiest man alive or the Kardashians because they are insane and they would be very dramatic and entertaining.

Would you rather sing in the rain or dance in the streets?
Dance in the streets

What sound do you love?
Waves crashing at the beach or those cute little noises babies make

What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Hangover, The Hangover 2, Finding Nemo, Bridesmaids and the Hunger Games
 

What is your favorite season and why?
Summer because there is no school and I love the beach and the lake

If you were a worm, how long would you be?
10 feet

What weird habits do you have?
I give Cinni (her cat - real name: Cinnamon. Her other cat is named Spice.) a little water cup every night on my night table & my brother says that’s weird.

Who is a famous person you believe does not deserve their fame?
Honey Boo Boo

What is your favorite website?
Peopleofwalmart.com
 

Who would you pick as a mentor and why?
No answer (she meant to say me!)

What is your favorite midnight snack?
Oreos

Why do you love me more than your mom? KIDDING
 
What nickname do your friends have for you?

Crazy – Spider Monkey – an alien – KK – Caty

If you had a snail that could grant wishes, what would you name it?
Gertrude

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Austrailia

If you could have any job, what would it be?
The CEO of something extravagant

Favorite quote: You can challenge a redneck to almost anything. That’s why rednecks die in such strange ways.” (from the Duck Dynasty)


No comments:

Post a Comment