Monday, December 3, 2012

Spoiled Rotten Dog Treats

 


I have a lot of great irons in the fire right now. 

One of those things is making dog treats and selling them on Etsy. I'm just getting it up and running so bear with me. I'll be adding more treats and pictures soon.

So far I have 4 treats I offer:
  • a classic cookie with a vanilla coating, spinach flakes and garlic powder
  • a little round tidbit that has peanut butter, bacon and maple syrup
  • dried sweet potato slices
  • dried apple slices
Of course, I'm taking orders now for Christmas. 

I will have a blog for it also and will update you here with the link when I have it ready for you.

Feel free to place your order through Etsy - SpoiledRottenDog - or contact me directly at jennthepen dot wildblue dot net.

Thank you and here's to makin' your pup's tail wag!




No comments:

Post a Comment